Saturday, May 3, 2008

{ After a Bath }



This is me, looking handsome after a bath. I quite like baths now, I just stand still and let Mummy spray me with water and soap me. It's just like what you hooman call 'spa' because I get massaged and my coat gets some conditioner. Mummy had to put me in a big tub and even then, I kept jumping up, trying to get out. Now, I'm no longer afraid and I bathe without a tub.


I've grown really long. I mean, REALLY long. Mummy says I have a big butt, I say I've a nice and shapely butt, even a nice waist. It's what you hoomans hope for, slim and slender with a nice waist and butt!


Another reason I love baths is that Mummy cleans up my rooms and changes the toys in there when she bathes me every week.

Actually, the real reason why I love baths so much is that I smell nice after a nice bath, some powder and a brushing AND I get treats for being obedient after baths.

Not only I get baths. My clothes, towels and toys get baths all the time too.

Oh, and this was what I did that created a 'waterfall' last week. This nice metal pipe behind the toilet bowl. It suddenly caught my attention after so many months and it was a nice chew. Before I knew it, there was weird noises and water kept falling on me from everywhere. I had quite a scare till Mummy's mum heard the noises and came to rescue me.

This is a close-up view of what I did. Luckily Mummy's mum managed to stop the water and clean up the mess before Mummy came home. Mummy would have been upset because the bitter stuff she sprays on it doesn't help. Now, the toilet bowl doesn't work and Mummy has to bring the poo downstairs. I wonder when Mummy's getting it fixed because it's connected to the wall and everyone's afraid that I might bite it up once it gets fixed. Hmm..


Oh, and this is what's left of my bed. It looks worst now actually. It has my teeth marks everywhere, with holes!

I wonder if Mummy's going to get me another bed. I know she loves those lovely looking beds, but she just doesn't dare to buy them for me, fearing that I might tear even those expensive ones up. Perhaps I should ask for that as my birthday present? I guess I won't tear them up after my teeth are all out?

Lastly, I've managed to make snow out of the new doggie toy. It was fun, so much snow. I shall show you what's left of my doggie toy the next time. It's still as long though it longer has ears and has grown alot thinner.

Mummy's exams are going to last one more month. One more month! *barks.







10 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Chinook!
You are growing very fast! 3 more months and you will be a big boy!
I love baths too! And I don't need treats after it!
Oh, Chinook.... your poor bed! I am afraid you will not get a new one soon!
Good job with that hose!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

You look good after your bath. Oh wow, good job with that hose & bed! You are such a talented pup, Chinook. I hope the bathroom was not flooded when that hose punctured. Teeheehee!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Franny said...

Chinook, you're becoming one handsome boy. I've never chewed a shower hose but it definitely sounds like fun! Beds are probably the best thing to destroy because we can always get new ones!

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Chinook!!

You reallu have grown big but I don't think you have a butt at all.

Sure hope eveything goes good with your Mommy schooling & that she can start taking you on from some more adventures like the bike ride.

Love ya Mona & the Mommy

Sugar the Beagle said...

Hi Chinook,

I hate bathing too. I always frown when my owner ask me to the bathroom.

Tell your mummy not to worry. I believe you'll grow out of your biting habits after you've stopped teething, just like me~

Sweet Licks,
Sugar

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY Chinook's Mommy!!

Chinook is so lucky having you for her Mom.

Love ... Mona & my Mommy too!!

Par said...

Your gingy toy is so cute!

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic Chinook!!

You did a good job chewing that metal thing up too - and the bed looks much better the way you've remodelled it!!

River

Asta said...

Hi Chinook
You have a most pawfect figoowe..just wight! I do not think you have a big but at all..it's vewy bootiful!
I bet you smell vewy good aftew youw baf..glad the watewfall stopped hehe
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Kess And Her Mama said...

Hi Chinook, Good pics.
Hope your mummy's exams went well. I recently offered relief therapy to my new pal when she had to sit for her A-levels. Come by and read about it.