Wednesday, October 15, 2008

{ Guarding my favourite rope toy }

Apart from food (any kind really!), I love my toys. I love rope toys in particular, apart from the ginger breadman toy which is only a piece of cloth left - all the fluff is taken out by me! But still, I sleep with it in my arms sometimes.

But I love my rope toys too. I can get the knots at the 2 ends untied in a matter of days, and what's left will be a big messy bunch of rope. But sometimes, I do cherish my toys and try to make it last longer.



Here is my newest rope toy. The previous pink one is one big messy heap somewhere. I even sleep with my new toy! I'm afraid someone (like mummy hrmps!) might steal it while I sleep!


I was really trying very hard to guard my favourite toy. But I was tired, what can a dog do?


I tried to change positions and hide my rope toy somewhere, further from mummy.



BUT...I think I got really tired and ended up like that. Opps. Mummy snapped away happily. "Just as I thought you've ran out of sleeping positions!" she said.

Luckily, I still have my rope toy now, nobody tried to steal it. *phew.

Do you guard your toys and beloved belongings too? Do keep those important to you close to you, just like I do!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Chinook!
I can see you sleep on two beds at a time!
I love my squeaky balls and I like to take them with me on the bed. I let my mom sleep with me(Ha!) and she always squeakes them in the middle of the night!
Yes, that is a very interesting position to sleep!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

That last picture is one heck of a view I must say! Hee! Rope toys are fun but yet they are so hard to destroy.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Chinook,

I've missed you. I didn't used to take anything to bed with me and the Mommy but since Jody went the bridge his Mommy gave me his blanket and now I take it to bed with us.

DROH had our Halloween party last weekend. I was a ballerina. You gotta come over & see the great costumes we had on.

Love & Huggies....Love Mona

Par said...

Your so tiny and so expose....hehehe

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Chinook....where are you!!!????

I gave you some awards and you need to come over and get them.

O'm having a snow post soon and if it snows where you live I sure would like to have a picture of you in the snow.

Please come back soon. I really miss my lottle friend.

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Happy New Year Chinook,

Hope yoi had a wonderful Christmas.
Where are you. We miss you so much.

Love...Mona

Abby said...

Hi Chinook! You're really cute! We hope you start posting again soon!
Abby, Olivia and Taz