Sunday, January 13, 2008

{ I'm Growing! }

18 Nov: 2.0kg
07 Dec: 2.9kg
04 Jan: 3.9kg

It's only 2 months and my weight has almost doubled! Mummy is quite amazed by the rate I'm growing and she says I'm getting quite heavy - her shoulders ache when she brings me out in the carrier. And obviously, I'm growing alot longer! So long that Mummy's Mum scolded her for not buying me a bigger bed for my head seem to be sticking out. Oh well...I don't mind a bigger new bed!

Seriously, I ain't all that big. The vet even said that I was quite lean and Mummy can afford to feed me more. But she thinks it's good being lean and those walks keep me lean. At least she's more generous with her treats nowadays. I get some meaty stuff after walks! *grins.

Oh, I heard that Mummy's birthday is coming and some of her friends is coming over for steamboat! *yay. I love pawties!

Did I mention that Mummy got a 'Top Dog' Scrapbook from her friend? It's so apt, for me! =D

Mummy's lazy to upload pictures, not that I've been taking alot since my walks are at night and it's too dark.

Have a great weekend friends! I'm glad you guys liked the song, I like it too. =)

6 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Chinook
You are growing very fast!
I hope yor mom doesn't overfeed you. Being skinny is better than being fatty!
Tell you mom we want to see pictures of you!
Happy Birthday to your mom!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Wow you do sound like you're growing so much!!

I agree that being on the lean side is much better than being too heavy - do you know they say if pups are too fat when they're young it's harder for them to keep fat off when they're fully grown?

River

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, you're growing really fast Chinook! You'll be a big boy very soon.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Asta said...

Hi Chinook
You awe such a gowgeous puppy and gwowing is a good thing!! It means you'we nice and healthy!!!
I hope you have a gweat Pawty fow youw Mom and that you get to go too
smoochie kisses
Asta

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Chinook,
I was also 2kg+ when I first arrived in SG at 3 months. But over time, I put on and grew very quickly. :) You should check out my earlier blog entries for my baby piktures. I was *that* small not so long ago too. hehe...

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Chinook,
You are growing up fast! You must ask your mom to take more photos of you cos my mom regretted that she did not take more photos of me when I was a pup..

**Psst.. My ma and pa love steamboats too!!