Monday, January 21, 2008

{ Just for Laughs }


So I read that many of my friends are showing their tongues, all of them look so cute! Well, I seldom show my tongue, except when I'm panting but it's impossible to take a picture when I'm like racing ahead.


So that day, Mummy brought me to walk all the way to the train station to pick Daddy up. I was sitting outside the train station (because I'm not allowed inside the station), panting. And Mummy managed to get a shot, though not a very good one with her handphone.



I've got a pinkish tongue. Hee. Whoever saw this picture laughed. *hrmpz. I hope they're not laughing AT me you know.



This was worst. Daddy was trying to get a nice shot of me on the hotel bed. But it turned out this way! He was laughing non-stop when he showed Mummy the picture. Mummy guessed I yawned with my mouth wide open, but Daddy said it was even better than that. So, I got laughed at again!

So I reckon I'll do a good deed and let you readers have a good laugh.

8 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Wow Chinook, that's one very loooong tongue! Hehehe, I had a good laugh...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Kathryn and Ari said...

Chinook,
It's great to meet you! And what a day to discover your blog: I've never seen a more impressive tongue in all of my life!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Chinook!
Yes, your pictures made me laugh too! Sure you have a long tongue!
Thanks for sharing them!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Ho Chinook, those are really cute photos of you. You have a lonnnnng tongue

~ Girl girl

Asta said...

Hi Chinook
I think you have a magnificent tongue!
i would nevew laugh at you..I bet evewyone who laughs is just jelly cause they don't have as pwetty a tongue as you do
smoochie kisses
Asta

River said...

LOL that tongue is amazing!!

River

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Chinook,
Thanks for sharing..I had a good laff. hehee... :P But I still think you are cute....in both piktures!!

MONA AND THE MOMMY! said...

Hi Chinook,

it's me Mona

me wants ya to come cover and tell me what breed Copper is

Bet ya can't guess!!